300 HOURS YOGA INSTRUCTORS COURSE
- Affiliated with VYASA, Bengaluru
- Conducted by Certified and Experienced Yoga Guru
- Live Theory and Practical Sessions
- Supervised Online Practical Sessions
- Lifetime Access
- Complimentary Advanced Yoga Asanas and YCB level 1 training
- Program Based on Current Trends
The whole world today is under the clutches of a pandemic. People are stressed, anxious, apprehensive about their future. At such a phase, holistic development is the only way of life- not only physically, but people are also looking for solace mentally and spiritually too. YOGA, which evolved nearly 5000 years ago, provides this physical, mental and spiritual solace, as YOGA is the union of mind, body, and breath.
In this background, VINYAS YOGA STUDIO is welcoming you into this world of physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing. Owned and run by two highly experienced and humble people, Dr. Lalitha Gaurav and Mr. Gaurav Jain, who not only have physically and mentally cured hundreds of people throughout but have also started the
Yoga Instructor’s Course (YIC). This internationally recognized course is affiliated with VYASA, Bengaluru.
Why should you join the Yoga Instructor’s Course(YIC)?
This 4 months’ course (300hrs) is the basic foundation for those who seek to take up Yoga as a career. Framed in a logical and scientific way, the course takes you to the world of Yoga as a philosophy and as a path towards the higher realms of self-realization. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the course is now offered online, yet keeping the content and framework the same as the regular course.
Framework of the Yoga Instructor’s Course
- Live interactive theory and practical sessions will be conducted by Dr. Lalitha Gaurav and Mr. Gaurav Jain and the team of yoga instructors of Vinyas Yoga Studio where all the queries will be answered and resolved.
- The course includes two practical sessions: morning and evening
- Initially, the candidates will be attending the practical sessions to be attuned to the methods and practice of Yoga. Thereafter, theory sessions will be conducted for 1 hour every day (in the evening).
- The course will be self-paced(can be started anytime).
- The practical sessions will be conducted through Facebook private group live sessions.
- Access to the classes remains available even after the completion of live practical sessions, thereby helping the participant to practice at his/her suitable time.
- Recordings of all the theory sessions will also be provided to the participants.
- Supervised online practical sessions will be conducted to survey the development of the candidate.
- There will be three theory examinations in total- one in each month and one practical examination at the end of the course.
Content of the Yoga Instructor's Course
What do Students say about the Course?